Get Speedo fit with the Fastskin³ Elite goggles
Get the revolutionary Speedo Fastskin³ Elite goggles – worn by dozens of swimmers including the most decorated Olympian of all time, Michael Phelps — now in SA.
The goggles are part of the new generation Fastskin³ racing system which also comprises a cap, and suit. When combined the Fastskin³ racing system works in harmony as a unified and streamlined system, helping athletes swim faster.
The Fastskin³ Elite goggle with mirrored lens is designed for advanced competitors and is fully approved by FINA.
Other features of the goggles include:
• A hydrodynamic profile and wide peripheral vision with lens head movement providing maximum comfort and making the Elite Goggle a key weapon in the armoury of the serious swimmer.
• Uniquely shaped hydroscopic lens offering an increased field of vision.
• The first true 3D goggle seal designed to fit head and face contours.
• Improved seal leak resistance.
• Fits the face accurately and comfortably reducing the need for high strap tension.
• IQ Fit goggle strap is a new fully integrated, one piece strap eliminating dangling strap ends.
• Easy to adjust using the tensioning scale so you will be able to set your preferred strap tension quickly.
• Reduced bulk under cap offers less drag.
• Comes with 3 interchangeable nose bridges for best fit.
• Use the Fit Point Marker on the centre of the nose bridge to align goggles and Fastskin3 Cap.
Speedo SA’s brand president, Stuart Hopwood, said the Fastskin3 racing system had proved itself at the London Games as a record-breaking system. He said the Fastskin3 Elite goggles were an integral part of the system and he looked forward to seeing them make their mark in South Africa.
The Fastskin3 Elite goggles retail at R595.
Visit www.speedo.co.za to find a Speedo stockist near you. In Cape Town, visit the Speedo Concept Store at Canal Walk. Like us on Facebook at Speedo SA or follow us on Twitter @SpeedoSA.